Crown Point High School - Class of 2022 Graduation Information
June 7, 2022 @ 6:00 pm (Gates open at 5:00 pm for ticket holders only. Gates open at 5:30 pm for general admission with and without a ticket. Processional begins at 5:50 pm)
Participation in Graduation Ceremony - Seniors must have met the requirements to earn a diploma or certificate of completion, be part of the 2022 cohort (including early grads), and be in good standing with CPHS. All financial obligations must be paid by May 13, 2022. Also, 40 hours of community service should be completed by May 13, 2022. Please contact the school counseling department if you have any questions about your standing at (219) 663-4885 Ext. 11028.
Cap/Gown Pick-Up - Cap/gown pick-up will be arranged through the representative from Herff Jones. Herff Jones will be at CPHS on 4/21 and 4/22 to distribute cap/gowns and graduation gear.
- Herff Jones will be available for your graduation gear needs. Please contact Herff Jones with any questions at (574)583-3420.
Tickets - Tickets will be handed out in the small cafeteria the week of May 2, 2022 - May 6, 2022
- Each graduate will receive 4 tickets.
- Graduates should plan to pick their tickets up in the small cafeteria from 7:00 am - 7:30 am any morning the week of May 2 - May 6. Please bring a picture ID.
- If a graduate is unable to retrieve their tickets on these dates, please contact Melissa Holbrook at (219)663-4885, Ext. 11003 after May 6, to arrange a pick-up time. Students may also stop in the guidance office after May 6 and retrieve them from Mrs. Holbrook.
- Keep tickets in a safe location. There will not be extra printed tickets.
- Tickets must be presented at the gate for entrance from 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm. After that time, the gates will open to guests without tickets.
- Graduates do not need a ticket.
Graduation Rehearsal - June 7, 2022 at 9:00 am (please arrive 15 minutes early)
- Seniors will ‘walk through’ the graduation ceremony the morning of June 7, 2022. Graduates should report to the CPHS Main Gym at 8:45 am to retrieve their name card with an anticipated 9:00 am start time for the rehearsal. The rehearsal will end around 10:00 am.
- For the ‘walk through’ students should park in the junior/senior lot and then report to the Crown Point High School Main Gym.
- At practice, all seniors will be given a card that has their name and seating assignment. Seniors will hand this card to the person reading their name as they cross the stage during the graduation ceremony. Seniors may want to change their name (on the card) so it is read exactly as they intend.
- Dress for the rehearsal is casual.
Graduation Ceremony - June 7 (Graduates arrive at 5:00 pm. Processional begins at 5:50 pm)
- Seniors should arrive at the graduation ceremony in cap and gown at 5:00 pm and report immediately to either the gym (Red Group) or fieldhouse (White Group) using doors S22 or W2 to enter. Students will be given their groups at rehearsal. The line-up for the processional will take place in these two locations.
- Dress Guidelines:
- Alterations (flowers, buttons, badges, ribbons, etc.) to caps and gowns are NOT allowed. Earned cords, stoles, etc. must be ones awarded by CPHS.
- Boys - dress shirts with collar (white preferred), dress pants, dress shoes, and ties.
- Girls - appropriate length dresses, skirts, slacks, and blouses. Outfits should not show below the hem of the gown. Because we have moved the seating of students to the football field, no heels can be worn. Flat shoes are required to maintain the field turf and safety.
Graduation Ceremony - Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 6:00 pm (Processional will begin at 5:50 pm) / Rain date: June 8, 2022 @ 6:00 pm
Crown Point High School Bulldog Stadium
- Gates to Bulldog Stadium will open to ticket holders at 5:00 pm on June 7. Guests are encouraged to use both the visitor and home bleachers. There is no assigned seating. If you are attending with a person who has a disability, seating for those with disabilities will be located in the first row of the bleachers on both sides of the stadium. There will also be limited seating for those with disabilities on the field. Please contact Melissa Holbrook at (219)663-4885, Ext. 11003, if you have any questions.
- Graduates are asked, if driving separately from their guests, to park in the bus parking lot off of Burrell.
- The ceremony will consist of live music, student and staff speeches, and a call to the stage for each graduate to receive a diploma cover.
- All guests should park in our two main parking lots commonly known as the junior and senior lots directly in front of CPHS. There will be overflow parking available at Eisenhower Elementary School located to the north of Crown Point High School.
- Parking for those with disabilities will be located on the south side of the junior lot closest to the stadium in the first row.
- A live stream of the ceremony will be broadcast for comfortable at-home viewing for those who are unable to attend, but would still like to view the event live. More information and a link will be posted closer to the date of the event.
Diploma Pick-Up - June 8, 2022 (Rain Date - June 9, 2022)
- Diplomas will be available for pick up on June 8th (Rain Date June 9th). CPHS will distribute diplomas via a drive-thru process. Seniors should enter the bus lot off of Burrell. Please have a sign with the student's last name listed visible to staff and remain in your vehicle throughout the process. Please follow the schedule below:
|Time (June 8)||Alphabet Breakdown||Location|
|9:00 am – 10:00 am||A - Hen||Bus Lot|
|10:00 am – 11:00 am||Heo- Rei||Bus Lot|
|11:00 am – 12:00 pm||Rej - Z||Bus Lot|
Please call the CPHS guidance office at (219)663-4885 Ext. 11028, to arrange an alternative time after this date if necessary.