No post to display.
Senior To Do List
Senior To Do List
- Take or re-take the ACT/SAT this fall. For dates and to register online go to the ACT and the SAT.
- Athletes planning to participate in a college sport at a Division I or II school should register with the NCAA Clearinghouse.
- Begin to apply for college. Check for deadlines. Applications are online. Depending on the college, you can apply directly through their website, or you can apply through the Common App. Request your high school transcripts on-line in your Naviance account (instructions attached). Letters of recommendation should be requested in-person. Teachers are aware of this process and will send your letter(s) to the correct guidance counselor for submission.
- Watch your grades!! College admission counselors look at grades through May of 2023.
- Sign up to meet with college representatives through your Naviance account. Updates are made frequently so check Naviance regularly. Click on “Colleges” at the top of the page, then click on “College Visits” to sign up.
- Scholarship Information—check Naviance regularly for scholarship updates. Check with the college you are planning on attending to see what they offer for financial assistance and/or scholarships.
- Request a FSAID to serve as your electronic signature on your FAFSA form. You and your parent or guardian must each request a PIN.
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You can start applying for financial aid on 10/1/22. To be considered for Indiana State Grants you must submit your FAFSA form by 4/15/23.
- Attend the Crown Point High School Student/Parent Financial Aid Night – Feb 28, 2023.
- Attend College Goal Sunday to help with FAFSA. Check for dates and locations.
Crown Point High School - Class of 2023 Graduation Information
May 31, 2023 @ 6:00 pm