We have an exciting weekend ahead at CPHS. Please see the information below regarding tickets, times, and parking for Friday night’s musical and semi-state football game.
Mary Poppins Musical
- The start time has been adjusted to 7:30 p.m.
- Parking will be in the northeast lot off Burrell (the bus lot)
- Lot will open at 6:45 pm
- Enter through door N8. Volunteers will be there to direct you.
- Handicapped accessible parking will be available in the circle drive at the front of CPHS starting at 7pm.
- Tickets can be purchased online at cphs.ludus.com.
- There is no change to the start time or parking for Saturday and Sunday’s performances.
Semi-state Football Game
- Stadium gates will open at 5:15 p.m.
- Kickoff is 7 p.m.
- Parking is available in the main lot of CPHS. Additional parking is available at Eisenhower Elementary and St. Matthias Church. Please do not park in the northeast lot (bus lot), which will be for those attending the musical.
- Tickets may be purchased in advance at this link.
- CPHS is a cashless gate. Tickets bought at the game must be purchased with a debit or credit card.
- A livestream of the game will be available at www.ihsaatv.org
- This is the ONLY link to watch the game. Please be aware that social media sites/groups often include links to scams.
We would like to thank our partners with the City of Crown Point who will be at CPHS to assist with traffic this weekend.
Although Friday will be a busy evening on campus, we are fortunate to have two amazing programs that showcase the talents and hard work of our students and staff. Best of luck to all of our students who are competing and performing this weekend!