Skip To Main Content

New Student Enrollment

Please read this information in its entirety to make your students transition to Crown Point High School as easy and smooth as possible. 
Crown Point Community School Corporation does not accept out of district students or tuition students.  
You will need to complete the following documents prior to enrollment:

After residency has been established and you have completed the above required documents, submit the documents to the CPHS Main Office, Attention: Guidance Office. Please be sure to complete each form entirely.  Do not leave anything unanswered or blank.  After the enrollment packet has been submitted, you will be contacted by a member of the Guidance Staff to schedule an appointment with a guidance counselor if needed.  

Should you have questions or need additional assistance, please call the Guidance Office at 219.663.4885, ext. 11028.