New Student Enrollment
- Required Documents for Enrolling a student
- Request for Records (from last school attended)
- New Student Enrollment Form
- New Student Health Information
- Immunization (CHIRP) Form
- Home Language Survey
- Acceptable Technology Use and Safety Agreement
- Student Safety Network
After residency has been established and you have completed the above required documents, submit the documents to the CPHS Main Office, Attention: Guidance Office. Please be sure to complete each form entirely. Do not leave anything unanswered or blank. After the enrollment packet has been submitted, you will be contacted by a member of the Guidance Staff to schedule an appointment with a guidance counselor if needed.
Should you have questions or need additional assistance, please call the Guidance Office at 219.663.4885, ext. 11028.