- Every student needs an AP / College Board account in order to "Log In" and register.
- Any student experiencing trouble with their account can reach out to Mr. Vince Bauters (email@example.com)
- AP Teachers will register their students for their exam using a unique join code that the teachers provide to the students.
- Once students log into their account and enter their join code from their teacher - they are registered for the exam.
- Students will be registering themselves for their exam.
- Please talk to your student about their AP Exams and inquire about any cost for the exam.
- There is no paper work to complete for registration.
Any student in a second semester course will not need to worry about registering for an exam until the second semester starts. Once the new semester starts, these students will register with their second semester teacher starting in January.
Our school will be finished with the registration process by October 4th.
Payments will be processed through RDS starting in 2021.
Any student in an AP class is expected to register for the exam. Most exams are paid for by the state and other funding. If a student is against taking their AP exam they should communicate with their AP teacher and their principal.